The Living Food Instructor Course is a professional training designed to teach students the principles of raw vegan nutrition. On completion of the programme participants will be able to teach living food preparation classes of their own. The course will demonstrate a variety of dishes and recipes that the students can use for this purpose. There will be online support and students will have access to the online library of the school. This course spans a semester.
- What is Living Food?
- The fundamentals of nutrition
- What living foods contain high sources of protein, calcium, minerals and vitamins
- Approaching dietary change for health in the context of natural healing as a way of life
- The importance of pure air, water and sunlight
- How to fill your life with meaningful sources of energy
- How eating vital food raises your vibration and puts you more in touch with the planet and other people
- How to transition to a raw food diet
- Planning and delivering tasty meals everyday
- How to prepare delicious alternatives to your regular foods
- Why is wheatgrass so special?
- Why is a revolutionary lifestyle allied to cutting edge health care?
- How to sprout a wide variety of grains, legumes, seeds and nuts?
- How to successfully grow wheatgrass in a cold climate
- How to prepare wonderful, tasty and satisfying meals for family and friends
- Living food ‘on the run’. Quick, no fuss meals for busy people
- Launching your career as a living food instructor
- Incorporating feedback into your classes
- Regulation around health and hygiene
- How to reach and teach a wider audience - clubs, schools, therapy centres, community groups etc
- The spirituality of living food
- The difficulty faced on giving up addictive toxic foods
- Growing to love high vibrational food
The course is delivered online, and students will have a tutor for the online portion. There are five practical Saturdays approximately once monthly and the course spans from October 2022 until February 2023, one semester.
The online content of the course is written by a number of experts including Brian Clement and refers to works by John Ray Christopher and others. See academic team page for detailed information about our tutors.
The practical living food preparation days are delivered by a team of Living Food Instructors, Herbalists and Chefs.
Study fees are €1,250
Course Start Date
To register for a place on the course applicants should first arrange an interview with the Course Director. Places are allocated based on this interview/discussion during which students can also have further questions answered. To progress this process, please fill the application form at the end of this page.